How do I make a LinkedIn Post?
1. Sign into the app
Enter your username and password. Then, press login. You can also use the Face ID login.
2. Tap the three bars located on the top left of the app.
This will open the app menu.
3. Tap Fundraise
This will allow you to ask peers for donations.
4. Swipe your finger to the left to toggle between messages.
There are multiple different message options for you to choose from.
5. Once you locate the message you want to send, click on the LinkedIn icon.
You can also share with Facebook, messaging, and email.
6. A message will appear stating that the content has been copied to your clipboard.
You will need to paste the message once LinkedIn opens.
7. Tap on the close button
You must press close to continue.
8. LinkedIn will open
If you are not logged in, the sign-in page will open for you.
9. Choose if you would like to share in a post or send as a private message.
This will decide where you will paste your message in LinkedIn.
10. Tap in the text box and press Paste
This will paste the message you copied to your clipboard.
11. Tap on the Post button
This will post it to your chosen destination.