Frequently asked questions about check
- When will my donation appear?
Check donations should appear instantly.
- What should I do with the check after the deposit?
You should hold on to the check for 10 days before you can dispose of the check.
- Is there an amount limit to deposit the check?
There is not currently a limit on how much a deposit can be.
- What kind of checks can I deposit?
You can deposit personal checks and company checks. The only checks not acceptable are saving bonds and traveler's checks.
- Is there a check limit on how many checks I can deposit?
There is no limit on the number of checks a user can submit daily.
- Does the check need to be endorsed?
Yes, the check needs to be endorsed on the back; please write "For mobile check deposit."
- What happens if there is an issue with the check deposit?
You can submit a support ticket, and we will gladly assist you.
- Can I still mail in my check?
Depending on the organization, some will still allow you to mail in a check.
- What if I entered the wrong donation amount?
Don’t worry. The organization will review it.
- What if a check is written to me vs the organization?
Please reach out to the organization regarding the check.